How to Apply
Registration process at Al Waha
Students are granted admission solely on the merit of their performance on placement tests which are held at the beginning and end of each academic year.
Ministry stipulated range of Date of Birth for admission into KG1/KG2/KG3 for the academic year 2022-23
|KG 1||3.2.1440 H
|KG 2||3.5.1439 H
|KG 3||3.2.1438 H
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admission
1. Copy of student's birth certificate
2. Two passport sized photographs of the student
3. Copy of student's immunization card
4. Copyof student's valid Iqama
6. Copy of student's valid passport
7. Copyof parent's valid Iqama
8. Copy of parent's valid passport
9. Print from Absher for the student
10. Original Transfer certificate of the last school attended by the student (Only for Grade 1 and above).
11. Original Progress Reports for all previous years
12. Location Map of your residence
13. Original medical certificate of fitness.
**Students who are moving from schools outside Saudi Arabia : The Transfer Certificate and Progress Reports should be attested by the previous school, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Saudi Embassy of the country of domicile.
**Students who are moving from schools outside Jeddah but in Saudi Arabia : The Transfer Certificate and Progress Reports should be attested by the previous school and the Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia
**Students who are moving from schools within Jeddah : The Transfer Certificate and Progress Reports should be attested by the school
1.Please download, print and sign the fee agreement. Please bring this along with the documents as stated above. Click here for the agreement.
2. One time admission fee (only cash) of SAR 1,150 (inclusive of VAT) to be paid in cash to confirm the seat for your ward. This amount is NOT refundable.
3. The transport arrangement for students has been outsourced by the school to a third party. Hence, availability of transport is at the discretion of the transport company and the parent is expected to liaise with the company directly.
4. Social distancing norms will be strictly followed on campus, at the time of admission.Parents are expected to cooperate and wait outside the campus till they are specifically called inside.
5. There will be no water dispensers available on campus. Please make your own arrangement.
6. Only one parent / guardian will be allowed in the campus for the admission process. Children are strictly NOT allowed.
7. Entry without masks is prohibited
8. There will be no seating arrangement for parents / guardians.
9. The child will not be admitted incase of incomplete documentation
Tuition fee is due before the start of each term, whereafter it will be considered as a late fee.
- Family discount is applicable to ONLY tuition, and does not include admission, french, lab or extra subject fee,
- Fees for french, lab and extra subjects and admission fee (if applicable) are payable at the beginning of the year.